When you pay for an office cleaning service, you want to get the most out of what you pay for. Relax Cleaning commercial office cleaning service provides quality cleaners that deep clean your office and make it look its very best. An office reception area is responsible for your customer’s first impression of you. You want it to always smelling and looking clean and inviting. Everyone needs to work in a clean working environment. A well-organized and clean workplace is proven to make everyone more productive. We clean reception areas and office spaces in the following ways:
- Vacuum all carpets and mats.
- Vacuum or sweep all hard floors.
- Dust and wipe all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture.
- Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
- Mop all hard floors and treat with disinfectant solutions.
- Remove fingerprints and smudges from all glass surfaces in the front entry.
- Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches, walls and door frames.
- Spot clean walls and painted surfaces.
- Collect all garbage, papers, and bottles for recycling.
- Ensure all areas are clean and neatly arranged.
- Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap.
- Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required.
- Clean and polish mirrors.
- Wipe hand towel dispensers/hand dryers.
- Wipe down doors and sills and remove all dust and fingerprints.
- Clean and sanitize all basins.
- Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames.
- Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basins.
- Mop clean restroom and kitchen floors with disinfectant.
- Elevator and Stairs.
- Remove garbage from all areas.
- Vacuum and mop all hard floors Spot clean internal glass in doors.
- Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and disinfected/sanitized and wiped dry
Staff Kitchen, Break Room, and Bathroom Facilities
A clean and sanitized office washroom is essential in any working environment. To ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs, you need to regularly clean these especially dirty areas. Kitchen or break room where employees eat need to be deep cleaned regularly. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.